Civil Project Engineer
Delhi Township Office
Required Experience / Qualifications:
- B.S. in Civil Engineering.
- Registered professional engineer (P.E.).
- Five to 10 years of professional experience working within the consulting engineering and design industry.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with a variety of computer packages for developing detailed designs including: MS Office, AutoCad and/or MicroStation, Civil 3D.
- General knowledge of other disciplines involved in multi-disciplined projects.
- Work in a teaming environment on complex municipal infrastructure projects, including storm and sanitary sewer, pump stations, wastewater treatment plants, etc.
- Willingness to participate in a team-oriented environment as well as function independently.
- Developing the skills to manage multiple projects so as to be completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Preparation of engineering services proposals including estimates of time required to complete a project.
- Assisting in the presentation of proposals to clients and selection of a project team.
- Reviewing designs and completing field investigation to diagnose problems.
- Familiarity with completing projects within developed project scope and available resources.
- Develop reports and preliminary concepts.
- Progressing toward leading a project team to assign duties to the team members, answer questions, and monitor overall project progress.
- Maintaining a close relationship with the client throughout project development, assisting the client in selecting contractors, and continuing client contact after project is completed.
- Team and family oriented work environment.
- Advancement opportunities.
- Extracurricular activities (softball team, golf league, social activities, etc.).
- Medical, dental and vision insurance coverage.
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Hourly position with time and ½ overtime pay.
- 401K Plan.
- Employer sponsored continuing education.
- Mentoring program.
If interested in this opening please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org