Graduate Electrical Engineer
Bloomfield Hills Office
Required Experience / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Passed or prepared to take part I of the Professional Engineering Exam (Fundamentals of Engineering).
- Ability to obtain PE in the State of Michigan.
- Co-op, internship, or previous work experience in the field of engineering preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Assist in developing design drawings and specifications for industrial and municipal projects focusing on power distribution, motor control, lighting, and instrumentation and controls (I&C).
- Drafting in AutoCAD (training provided).
- Develop cost estimates and project schedules.
- Participate in field investigations.
- Observe construction on-site periodically.
- Assist in resolving design and construction inquiries.
- Participation in contract bidding and construction administration.
- Professional interaction with clients via email, telephone, and face-to-face meetings.
- Involvement in a team-oriented environment as well as functioning independently.
- Flexible work hours.
- Team and family oriented work environment.
- Advancement opportunities.
- Extracurricular activities such as softball team, golf league, and after work gatherings.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance coverage.
- Paid vacation and personal time off.
- Hourly position with time and a half overtime pay.
- 401K plan with employer match.
- Employer sponsored continuing education and tuition assistance.
- Mentoring program.
If interested in this opening please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org