Senior CAD Technician
Bloomfield Hills Office
Required Experience / Qualifications:
- Associate’s degree or completion of a technical trade school in CAD, drafting or related field.
- At least 7-10 years of related work experience; or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Experience with MicroStation and AutoCADD a must.
- Must have working knowledge of civil site development (e.g. grading, slopes, surfaces creation/manipulations, volume calculations, sections, and parcels).
- Knowledge for preparation of permit applications, bid documents, quantity & cost estimates, and other various project documents as directed.
- Able to coordinate with design & personnel from various departments and/or consultants.
- Ability to use a computer and design software to perform necessary project calculations and developing the ability to make reasonable conclusions based on the output.
- Limited interfacing with field representatives, contractors, utility companies, governmental agencies, clients, the public, etc., both on project sites and from the office.
- Responsible for the overall coordination of the performance and timely completion of design engineering and field engineering tasks and performance of the remedial action.
- Perform design constructability reviews.
- Ability to introduce new ideas and CAD routines to enhance and improve some of the day to day operations.
- Ensure compliance with HRC’s procedures and guidance.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work alone or in a small group environment.
- Attention to detail a must.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel required.
- Knowledge & skills to assist in design aspects.
If interested in this opening please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com