Bloomfield Hills Office
Required Experience / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- Professional Engineer in Michigan.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Professional Engineer.
- Develop designs, drawings, and specifications for industrial development projects.
- Work in a teaming environment on complex urban infrastructure projects, including storm and sanitary, pump stations, wastewater treatment plants, headworks, etc.
- Using a range of computer packages for developing detailed designs including:
- MS Office
- AutoCad and/or MicroStation
- Civil 3D
- Resolving design and construction problems.
- Managing budgets and project resources.
- Developing cost estimates and project schedules.
- Ensuring projects run smoothly and are completed on time.
- Participates in contract bidding and construction administration.
- Willingness to participate in a team-oriented environment as well as function independently.
- Participate in field investigations to diagnose issues.
- Develop reports and preliminary concepts.
- Wants varied experience.
- Adapts well to change.
- Team and family oriented work environment.
- Advancement opportunities.
- Extracurricular activities (softball team, golf league, social activities, etc.).
- Medical, dental and vision insurance coverage.
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Hourly position with time and ½ overtime pay.
- 401K Plan.
- Employer sponsored continuing education.
- Mentoring program.
If interested in this opening please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org