Bloomfield Hills Office
- Professional Engineer in Michigan preferred but not required.
- B.S. in Engineering with 5-10 years’ experience in engineering and constructon.
- Develop designs, drawings and specifications for industrial infrastructure.
- roject may include: fueling facilities, industrial facilities, civil infrastructure, mechanical and structural tasks.
- Using a range of computer software for developing detailed designs.
- Resolving design and construction issues.
- Managing budgets and project resources.
- Developing cost estimates and project schedules.
- Ensuring projects run smoothly and are completed on time.
- Participates in contract bidding and construction administration.
- Willingness to participate in a team-orientation environment as well as function independently.
- Participate in field investigations to diagnose issues.
- Develop reports and preliminary concepts.
- Desires varied experience.
- Adapts well to change.
- Team and family oriented work environment
- Advancement opportunities
- Extracurricular activities (softball team, golf league, social activities, etc.)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Hourly position with time and ½ overtime pay
- 401K Plan
- Employer sponsored continuing education
- Mentoring program
If interested in this opening please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org